Saturday, August 27, 2011

BR: I Am Number Four


I don't get it... I liked the movie. I thought it was fast paced and interesting. Then again, maybe that was because it had Alex Pettyfer in it... man, if that boy were a few years older...



But the book suuuuuuuuucks. "Pittacus Lore," as he calls himself, cannot write himself out a paper bag; and I use that terrible cliche in honor of him. I could hardly focus on the story line or connect with the characters because I was so distracted with the sucky seven word sentences lacking any sort of literary depth or variety whatsoever.

So sad little reviewing girl dared to have the audacity to come this book to HARRY POTTER! I couldn't help barking out a laugh. In no way, shape or form does this book resemble Harry Potter. No where. Ever. In any thing. Sorry, little girl. I dislike putting down my fellow reviewers, everyone is entitled to their own opinions is how I see it, but that is just a mistake that must be corrected. Harry Potter must not be disgraced, you know.        

No comments:

Post a Comment