Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I Read In February

(it's a small, small lot this month)

(I don't recommend the book version. We'll see about the movie version. It was terribly written, and the story was... okay. Nothing more.)

Read: 2/10

Read: 2/15

Read: 2/26

Read: 2/28

So... yeah, regular fiction is taking much longer to read. While I am greatly enjoying these books, I miss being able to read an entire book (or at the very least half) in one night like I often did with YA. I don't think I'll hit 100 books this year, which kind of saddens me. However, I'm not spending money on books like crazy anymore, which I'm sure make everyone involved happy.

And I'm still working on The Secret Garden (I'm meeting Dickon tonight, and I'm quite excited about it), although I honestly do not know where I put my Grimm's Fairytales. Although I only read the first fairytale before I lost it. Kinda sad, seeing as there were at least 50 stories.

Anyway, at the beginning of the year, I set the goal of only 75 books this year, as compared to 100 last year (although I got to 136, I believe was the number), seeing as I have a lot more going on in my life as I did in 2010 (well, at least parts of 2010). But with these books being, well, heartier, it's taking much longer! Are you seeing the fact that I read a total of 5 books this month? Granted February is the shortest month of the year, but seriously? 5? Not cool.

So I suppose I should log off and get reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment