Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All the Books I've Read Since the Last Time I Posted What I've Been Reading

.... (whatever month it was I last posted) plus a few books I found got left out.

The Seduction of Water
The Weed that Strings the Hangman's Bag
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie (yes, I did read those two out of order)
The Gathering
City of Fallen Angels
Cloaked
Pretty Little Liars
Flawless
The Peach Keeper
Going Bovine
These Things Hidden











and I'm now in the middle of Graveminder.


And other books I've read in the last few months that didn't get mentioned:
 just kidding, I think that's the only one that didn't get mentioned. Sorry, The Exile of Sara Stevenson. It was pretty good. Except for the random bit of time-traveling letter that didn't really make sense. Otherwise, it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment